GamerShelter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Topic Suggestions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kat
CHAT and PSP wishlist MOD
CHAT and PSP wishlist MOD
Kat

Topic Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Topic Suggestions   Topic Suggestions EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 10:22 pm

I think we should have more topic sections, like a PSP Wishlist, Polls that vote for the best avatars and sigs, Music Downloads, and Off Topic Disscussions!

On the other hand, I REALLY like this Suggestion Box and the Chat Zone because it allows people to express themselves, that way, it will make this site more appealing!
Back to top Go down
dcs7ddf
The Messer
The Messer
dcs7ddf

Topic Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Topic Suggestions   Topic Suggestions EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 5:09 am

the PSP wishlist is created. thanks for the suggestion. i hope i interpreted it right Wink

in regards to the polls i can tell you that more are coming and you are free to start polls yourself. there's an option at the bottom of the page when you start a new topic. i think that's a bit early to run competitive polls for the members as there are simply not enough yet but if you want to start competitive polls feel free to do so. just pm me and i'll create a section for competitions.

in terms of music downloads it has to be LEGAL downloads only that do not breach any copyrights as copyright infringement would result in the site running into substantial trouble. i created the section but will monitor it's contents closely.
Back to top Go down
http://gamershelter.com

Topic Suggestions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GamerShelter :: General Chat :: Suggestion Box-
Jump to: