GamerShelter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need 2 Know 4 Psp Beginnerz Hackers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dcs7ddf
The Messer
The Messer
dcs7ddf

Need 2 Know 4 Psp Beginnerz Hackers Empty
PostSubject: Need 2 Know 4 Psp Beginnerz Hackers   Need 2 Know 4 Psp Beginnerz Hackers EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 5:56 am

Guide was found on the interwebz. Not my work so I do not take any credit for this one.

Ok, i'm going to walk you through the process of becoming a Psp hacker. I will cover, in detail, hacking your Psp/getting cfw, installing NitePR, and putting codes on your NitePR. I will introduce you to some of the hacking terms. Some of this may be confusing at first, but you'll understand more and more, as you read and reread this thread. Ok, let's start.

1. You need to hack your Psp. This is also called unbricking your psp. When you hack your Psp, you are installing custom firmware [cfw] on your psp. [I will tell you how get cfw/ hack your psp later.] The software on my psp is 3.71 m33-2. This is my custom firmware. To check your software go to system settings on your psp and go to system information. [This is just a way to check your current software.] To hack, you must have custom firmware. Basically custom firmware is a firmware, that someone made so that you can run third party applications. In this case, the third party applications are codes to hack.

2. Now, here's how you hack your Psp/get cfw. To get cfw, you will need a pandora battery and magic memory stick [MMS] . The magic memory stick is just an empty, regular memory stick, [of at least 512 MB] with files on it that you have to have to hack your Psp with a pandora. [I'll give you those files later] To get a pandora, you will either have to buy one, or you will have to convert a Fat Psp battery to a pandora. [You can only convert a Fat Psp battery to pandora, because SONY changed something in the slim batteries, so less people could hack.] Here is the cheapest pandora on the internet for only 10.50 US Dollars. Do not try to find it cheaper because you will not succeed. http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.12472 Once you have the pandora, all you will need is a spare Psp memory stick, [at least 512 MB] to convert into a MMS. Here is a package for 10 bucks more, with the pandora, and a blank 2 GB blank memory stick, that you can convert into a MMS. http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.12710 If you already have a blank memory stick, buy the first package. Once you get a spare memory stick, [at least 512 MB] download these files on it, to convert it to a MMS. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=I71SG778 You just download the files, [9 total] and copy and paste them onto the root of your blank spare memory card. Once you do that, your spare memory stick is now a MMS. [The MMS has files on it that allow you pandora to get to the pandora menu, which you have to get to, to hack your Psp.] So, if you bought the pandora, and you made the MMS, all you do is put the pandora in your Psp, and follow the instructions on the pandora menu, and then you will have a hacked Psp. [The Psp power button may flash for a minute before the pandora menu appears.] Now, if your going to do it the hard way, and not buy a pandora battery, you will HAVE TO convert your Psp battery to a pandora. [You can only do this with a Fat Psp battery.] If you have a Psp slim, you will have to get a Fat Psp battery to convert to Pandora. [The Fat batteries can fit into the slims, but make sure the watts are the same.] You can get guides on how to do this from Youtube. Converting a Psp battery to a pandora, will be confusing to a noob, so you will be better of buying one. [I highly suggest you pay the 10 bucks.] You CANNOT play your Psp with a pandora battery. You just use the pandora to get cfw/hack your Psp. So, after you convert your Fat battery to a pandora, you hack your Psp with it, then you will have to convert it back to normal, or buy another battery, so you can play your hacked Psp. Then, you will officially be a hacker. I think the best option is to buy the pandora, or use a spare Fat Psp battery, so you will always have it for life, so you will be able to hack Psp's anytime, and you wont have to switch your Psp battery from pandora to regular for each Psp you hack. Also remember, that if you get a pandora, the instructions on what to do with it are on the pandora menu, which you access by the MMS. Ok, so just to affirm that it worked, CHECK IF YOU HAVE CFW by holding R and turning your Psp on. If you have cfw, when you hold R and turn your Psp on, a recovery menu will show up. This confirms you have cfw. So, if you start out without a pandora and without a spare memory stick, all you need is 22 bucks to become a hacker. If you have a blank memory stick, all you need is 11 bucks to become a hacker. Not bad ehh? And please note that i hooked you up with free shipping.

3. Now that you have cfw/ a hacked psp, you are well on your way to being a hacker. The next step is to install a cheat program on your hacked psp. This part is very simple, and shouldn't take very long. The hardest part is getting cfw. Once you have that, your basically a hacker. Anyway, you will need to install cheats. In my opinion, the easiest and most common cheat program is a NitePR. This is the program i use. You may also use cheatmaster or cw.cheat to get codes, but i think this is easier. Here is a link to a NitePR that should work for all cfw. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Z1340G6Q To download this, you just enter the little 3 digits they ask, and you click the orange button that says download. So to install this, you will need to plug your Psp into the computer with a usb cable. Once you do that, you turn your Psp on, and go to USB connection [all the way to the left on your psp home menu] Then, it will say USB mode, and then your cpu will read the Psp. After that, you will see 'click here to view files' or something like that, click it. Then, you will be on your Psp memory root. [There will be files that say MP.ROOT, PSP, etc... should be 5 in total] So what you will need to do, is open up the NitePR file that you downloaded. Click on files, and either click on '3.71 M33', or click on 'all other firmwares', if you cfw is not 3.71 M33. Drag the file that says seplugins, and put it on the memory root of your memory stick. So, in total, you should have 6 files on the root of your memory stick. Now, inside that seplugins folder that you put on the root of your memory stick, is a NitePR. To test if this NitePR worked hold R and turn the Psp on. Then, you will go to the recovery menu. [Remember, this is the menu that affirms you have cfw.] On the recovery menu, you will need to go to plugins. Inside the plugins file, there will be your NitePR, and it will say disabled. Press x and then it will say enabled. Then exit the recovery menu, and your umd [psp game] will start. Now on the top left of your Psp, it will say tap home twice and hold + & - to access NitePR. Now, if it does not say that in the top left, or if you tap home twice and hold + & -,and nothing happens, the NitePR did not work. If it did not work, post in the forum your cfw, so we can tell you what you did wrong, or get you a NitePR that works with your cfw. Now if it does work, when you tap home twice and hold + and -, a new menu will appear and it will say Night PR in the top right. Then, you have a NitePR, and the only step left is to put codes on it.

4. Now, you need to put codes on your NitePR. [This is the fun part.] Now to do this put your Psp in usb mode. [Plug your Psp into the computer using a USB.] Then, you scroll to the left on your Psp home menu, and click USB connection. After that, you go to the seplugins folder of your memory root. Inside the Seplugins folder, there will be your Nite PR folder. Click it. Now, you will need to make a new notepad in the NitePR folder inside your seplugins folder. Now, each game has a different code that you type in as the title of the notepad you created, in the NitePR folder. For example, if you are hacking MOHH2, [Medal of Honor Heroes 2] you would name the notepad ULUS-10310. This notepad is the the pad you put the codes on. Now Star Wars Renegade Squadron is ULUS-10292. So you get the point, for every game, you type in a different title, for the notepad you opened up in your NitePR folder.Let's say your hacking MOHH2, you make a note pad in your NitePR, and you titled it ULUS-10310. Now you click on that notepad, and there will be no writing inside it. So what you do is, you go to the forum, go to MOHH2 codes, and you copy and paste the codes inside the folder titled ULUS-10310 for MOHH2. So, when you upload your NitePR, the codes will appear in it. Now you can hack numerous games on your NitePR, so just find the code to type in the new note pad that you make, and then you find codes for that game. Now to enable the codes, you just go to your NitePR, click on the title of the code you want to enable, and to activate the enabled codes, you press the MUSIC [mute/sound] button of your psp. Then, the codes that are enabled on your NitePR will be activated, and you will be dominating your opponents, and having a lot more fun playing. And then, you will officially be a hacker with codes.

I'm being repetitive because you are a beginner, so this is all new to you. Don't get caught up with the steps down the line, just do one step at a time, and it will be a lot easier. If you follow the guide, you will no doubt become a hacker. If you have any questions about anything, [I'm sure you will.] reread the section your having problems with, and if you still don't get it, JUST ASK them in this thread, for all the experts to help you, or you can PM me.

thanks benny for making this guide
Back to top Go down
http://gamershelter.com

Need 2 Know 4 Psp Beginnerz Hackers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GamerShelter :: Help and Support :: Tutorials-
Jump to: