GamerShelter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ultimate PSP Demo Pack 3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dcs7ddf
The Messer
The Messer
dcs7ddf

Ultimate PSP Demo Pack 3 Empty
PostSubject: Ultimate PSP Demo Pack 3   Ultimate PSP Demo Pack 3 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 5:11 am

Ultimate PSP Demo Pack 3 13467_pack3gt7

Benjami has compiled and hex edited a very special PSP demo pack for everyone, which encompasses 380 MB worth of demo goodness into a handy package for your PSPs. His custom demos are currently making their rounds, but he's also decided to add some video to show just what he did with it.

Here's what he told us on the forums, with a little bit of editing for clarity's sake:

The Ultimate Demo Pack contains the latest demos for your PSP. They are not only hex edited for 2.8 and higher but they are edited in many other ways too. When you are selecting (on the xmb) a couple original demos from Sony, mostly you only see a boring icon with the demo name next to it. What i do: make a nice background, add music, and if I can find one, I put the moving icon in it too, so it looks much better!

It's pretty handy what he does, and for anyone using 3.03 and above, you can rest assured knowing that it will work on your PSPs.

DOWNLOAD
Back to top Go down
http://gamershelter.com

Ultimate PSP Demo Pack 3
Page 1 of 1